In the early days of your business, it was flattering to be considered the best-kept secret in your industry. The steady stream of attention was just enough to propel you forward, as you sculpted your business story and nurtured your first clients and customers.
But now your business is ready to break away from the pack.
You’re just a press mention away from being crowned the Next Big Thing.
You don’t want to play small. Writing blog posts, doing the odd interview, and social media can only take you so far. You’ve had a taste of the effect the media can have on your business growth, and you’re ready to step up to the buffet.
- Clients and customers clamoring for your work.
- Event organizers paying you to speak to large groups.
- Profitable partnerships practically falling in your lap.
- Publishers taking a second look at your book proposal.
- Journalists and bloggers and TV producers emailing you for quotes, photos and features.
Brigitte delivered a brilliant master plan to me.
I wanted to learn how to pitch my rain boots to magazines and bloggers in order to get some media attention. My rain boots were included in a Daily Candy Atlanta round-up, which stemmed directly from the plan that Brigitte created for me.
– Jessica Swift, artist and surface pattern designer
It’s time to get your world-rocking work discovered.
I’ve created the Platinum Publicity Package to take you from best-kept secret to breakout star.
Over the course of 10 weeks, we get intentional with your media outreach. You get:
- A 6-month publicity plan designed by a media strategist with over a decade of experience (that’s me!).
- 3-5 plug-and-play story angles that can be easily adapted for a variety of media outlets.
- A fully customized media list with a minimum of 10 unique outlets and contacts chosen just for you.
- A system for capturing new leads and monitoring results.
- 1-on-1 training on best practices in approaching the media, as well as an interview checklist to make the most of every opportunity.
Through live calls and engaging exercises, we will discover your entry points into the media and co-create a media plan to catapult your business into stardom.
Brigitte helped me to launch a new website and provided me with all the tools necessary to make that launch an incredible success. As part of the launch, Brigitte guided me on how to effectively contact online media sources to write guest posts for them.
My work has now been featured on When I Grow Up Coach, The Levo League and Design*Sponge.
– Sarah Stevenson, founder of the Create Explore Discover Art Retreat
The Platinum Publicity Package is for you if:
- You want to be known as the Next Big Thing.
- You’ve attracted some publicity, either in the media or on blogs, and you’d like to be more proactive in getting more of the right kind of press.
- You don’t mind going after the media, but you’re seeking guidance and structure to make sure you’re not wasting your time.
If you’ve been looking for a tailor-made publicity plan and you’re ready to dig into some serious strategy sessions, then the Platinum Publicity Package is for you.
At the end of our 10 weeks together (it actually happens sooner than that!), I turn over media contacts curated specifically for your business. If you’ve spoken to other publicists or PR firms, you know this just isn’t done! My intention with the Platinum Publicity Package is to give you the tools, the support and the structure so you can build long-term relationships with the press.
Thank god I have Brigitte’s brain on speed dial.
When I need an angle for idea or talking points for an interview, she always delivers. Brigitte is equally tuned in to the media, entrepreneurs and consumers, making her the ultimate one-two-three punch for public relations.
– Tara Gentile, business strategist and author of The Art of Growth
Ready to get started?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a complimentary consultation. We’ll get to know each other (I only work with people I like, and I hope you do, too!), and I’ll get a feel for your needs.
Then, if we both agree to move forward, I’ll send you a project proposal outlining the 10 week project and all deliverables.
And we’ll go from there!
The media aren’t this unknowable entity like I’d thought…
I hired Brigitte, because I was being approached by bigger and bigger media outlets, but I always felt like I was reacting, not like I could be proactive and tell the story I wanted to tell. I had a big ah-ha when I realized that I get to tell my story on my own terms. The media aren’t this unknowable entity like I’d thought, but rather people who love a clear story as much as anyone else. Once I knew that, it became much easier to approach the media. If anyone asked me if they should work with Brigitte or not, my answer would be YES!
– Anna Guest-Jelley, founder of Curvy Yoga